|Reference # : ||20-00069
||Title : ||Cyber Business Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/05/2020
| Description |
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Minimum of 4 years of LINUX/UNIX experience.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of related experience, Master's degree and 2 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of applied work experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree requirement. \
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in general frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques. Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical writing.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Prior experience supporting the Social Security Administration or similar government agencies.
- Security+ and/or CISSP
- Understanding of network and security applications and devices, and overall understanding of cybersecurity programs.
- Significant understanding of network security tools.
- Experience in designing, developing and producing network solutions.
- Understanding of technology, work flows, IT reporting, etc.