|Reference # : ||20-00062
||Title : ||Computer Systems Security Spec|
Windsor Mill, MD
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/03/2020
| Description |
- Relevant cyber security accreditation or cyber security degree,
- Typically requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Familiarity with the NIST 800 catalogue of Special Publications and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS),
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Appscan, OpenVAS, Nessus, Graylog2 and/or Nipper,
- Knowledgeable in identifying and addressing cyber threats, vulnerabilities, security risks, security controls, cyber-attack stages and incident response handling.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts, protocols, and security techniques,
- Knowledge of Incident Response handling,
- Knowledge of how traffic flows across networks,
- Knowledgeable on upcoming technologies,
- Able to read and interpret logs, IDS signatures and reports from network tools and analyze trends.