|Reference # : ||20-00060
||Title : ||Platform / Technology Solutions Architect|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/29/2020
| Description |
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related fields and 7 years of relevant professional experience or Master's degree and 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with of one of the two options below:
- Combined experience with the following disciplines:
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- All of the skills and technical abilities below:
- Experience with Low-dev "Platform” technology (such as Pega and ServiceNow)
- Deep understanding of orchestration and automation of DevSecOps concepts
- Experience with Security design principles, such as network separations, security boundaries and zero trust defense-in-depth capabilities.
- Minimum 4 years exposure to Enterprise Architecture AND Cyber Security architecture & engineering principles
- Strong communication skills (technical writing and oral (public speaking))
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Certifications in Data Science, Python, Java, C# languages, AWS platform development certifications, Enterprise Architecture, Application Architecture and Cyber Security (i.e.CEA, CISSP, SANS GSEC) as well as cloud computing technology and services.
- Thorough understanding a wide range of computing platforms that include low-code development capabilities as well as mainframe and Open Systems operating systems.
- Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team in a lead position.
- Prior Federal government agency customer experience.