|Reference # : ||19-01109
||Title : ||Jr. Endevor Administrator |
Windsor Mill, MD
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/25/2019
| Description |
|Key Required Skills:
- IBM z/OS utilities; ISPF, SDSF, JCL, VSAM and the ability to learn the administration of Endevor.
- Basic experience with the IBM z/OS utilities; ISPF, SDSF, JCL, VSAM and the ability to learn the administration of Endevor.
- Basic experience coding and supporting applications written in any computer language and the ability to learn mainframe-computing languages.
- Experience providing technical support and troubleshooting with developers/users.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers, team members and management.
- Administration of Endevor including creating new systems, subsystems, types, Elibs, DDIO libraries, Endevor related Top Secret profiles.
- MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Basic knowledge of SAS, REXX, CLIST, COBOL; CICS; batch processing; mainframe debugging tools like CA/Broadcom's INTERTEST; Compuware's XPEDITER, ABEND-AID.
- Typical CSA1 education and experience qualifications.