|Reference # : ||19-01098
||Title : ||Sr Java Developer|
Windsor Mill, MD
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/23/2019
| Description |
|Key Required Skills:
- Experience with JEE technologies, Struts 1.3x and Struts 2, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2, SonarQube, Git, Tomcat, WebSphere and VersionOne in
- Experience with JEE technologies, Struts 1.3x and Struts 2, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2, SonarQube, Git, Tomcat, WebSphere and VersionOne in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience with Web Services Technology (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
- Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object-oriented programming (OOP) and development, data structures and design patterns.
- Experience with Agile framework and ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout the software development phase.
- Hands-on experience with various frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, ReactJS, and node.js.
- Experience coding "responsive" web pages, with cross-browser limitations and standard-compliant.
- Experience with RDBMS and database design and troubleshooting (Oracle, PL/SQL, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
- Experience with writing Java Batch applications with spring batch or other batch frameworks.
- Knowledge of web application security vulnerabilities and how to address them.
- Experience with DevOps, full automated deployment (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) and test automation, working knowledge of Jenkins, Maven and Shell Scripting.
- Experience with building Spring based, cloud native, 12 factor applications.
- Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API.
- Experience with designing, architecting, and presenting technical Cloud-based solutions throughout the life cycle, from early capture through proposal and delivery.
- Experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
- Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and proven problem solving.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment, and the ability to mentor others.
- Experience with version control software such as MKS and GIT.
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
- Ability to investigate/research issues, determines impact, and provide solutions.
- Deep Knowledge of PaaS offerings such as Redhat Openshift, and Docker is preferred.
- Experience running on a cloud environment with Cloud Computing such as AWS and MS Azure.
- Experience with the implementation of Section 508 standards for Web Applications.
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Prior experience with federal or state governments IT projects.
- Bachelors + 11 Years or Masters + 9 Years of professional experience