|Reference # : ||19-01066
||Title : ||Automation Test|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/06/2019
| Description |
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience; Masters and 5 years of relative experience or 11 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Core Java principles, and automated testing tools/frameworks such as but not limited to; Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, and Protractor.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing, testing and/or integrating applications in a DevOps/Continuous Integration/Deployment environment using Jenkins including Cloud deployments
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in using Maven, Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins and advanced understanding of DB2, Postgres, and SQL.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience setting up the automation model at an enterprise level for web based applications, mainframe based applications and web services.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in working with VBScript, C Languages, Groovy and PowerShell Scripting
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Agile Scrum Master certification
- Experience in leading, managing and/or coordinating major software development efforts
- Strong written and oral communication skills and experience in coordinating multi-component projects
- Experience in automating Desktop based application.
- Experience working with AI test automation tools.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms and platform migration.
- Knowledge on Security Testing
- Knowledge on Performance TestingPrior Federal government experience.