|Reference # : ||19-01056
||Title : ||Sr. Java Developer ? Camel/Fuse|
Windsor Mill, MD
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/02/2019
| Description |
|Key Required Skills:|
Java/JEE, Fuse/Camel, RESTful/SOAP, CI/CD, DEVOPS, OpenShift, Ready API, Swagger
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Expert Java developer with expertise in Java/JEE technologies and Spring Boot.
- Experience building RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Experience in middleware frameworks and hands-on experience with Red Hat Fuse and creating Fuse/Camel routes.
- Good understanding of Integration Design Patterns & best practices.
- Can look through Fuse logs to identify issues and troubleshoot.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as Bitbucket and Jenkins.
- Huge plus to have container development experience – OpenShift experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within Object-oriented application systems.
- Experience with development tools such as Rational Application Developer and Maven.
- Experience with version control software such as MKS and Git/Bitbucket.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or related field