|Reference # : ||19-01054
||Title : ||Node.js Developer ? Frontend|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/31/2019
| Description |
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, or 11 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- 1+ year of experience in at least two of the following technologies: Node.js, and/or React.js, Express.js, MobX, NGINX, and Redis
- 1+ year experience using Express, Reactjs, Nodejs with a MySQL and/or PostgreSQL database.
- 1+ year of experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools (e.g. such as Rally, JIRA, or Version One)
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) experience
- E xperience with relational database systems including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
- Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird, and Grunt.
- Strong proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with React.js frameworks (e.g. MOBX or FLUX)
- Experience with ECMAScript 6
- Experience with designing and developing distributed systems
- Experience with microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices
- Experience with Container Technologies Docker - (swarm, compose)
- Experience with scheduling and orchestration technologies (kubernetes, zookeeper, etcd, consul)
- Experience in creating API design/technical documentation (Raml, swagger)
- Experience in using debugging and observability tools for live systems dtrace, strace dtruss
- Experience in post-mortem analysis of a node process
- Experience in messaging protocols such as AMQP (Rabbitmq, Kafka, Nats).