|Reference # : ||19-01050
||Title : ||Cloud/Openstack Systems Administrator|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/28/2019
| Description |
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field and 7 years' of related work experience; or Master's degree in a technical field and 5 years of related work experience; or a minimum of 11 years related experience in lieu of a degree
- 5 years RedHat Enterprise Linux v6.x/7.x Operating System, RedHat Virtualization Technology and Satellite Service.
- 2 years of experience using YAML Ansible
- 2 years of experience in experience with a cloud computing platform such as OpenStack, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, OpenStack.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience with Linux, Windows Server Operating Systems, and SQL
- Experience in developing scripts and automating tasks using PowerShell, Perl, Python, or Java.
- Ability to document, assess, and test Cloud and Infrastructure strategy and architecture development and detailed planning at the service level.
- Ability to collaboratively develop architectures and solve complex infrastructure and application problems to efficiently deploy enterprise services.
- Experience deploying solutions to an IaaS On-Premise Cloud (OpenStack)
- Experience in conducting system audit reviews as required to assess system health
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to analyze and use current and future cloud-hosted environments, enhance and automate where feasible
- Knowledge of a software development lifecycle that includes development, validation, integration, training and production
- Ability to develop a detailed project plan that includes risk analysis, resource estimates, milestones and back-out procedures
- Ability to produce operational documentation using industry best practices in technology.
- Prior Federal government experience.