|Reference # : ||19-01049
||Title : ||PaaS/Openshift Systems Administrator |
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/28/2019
| Description |
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field and 7 years' of related work experience; or Master's degree in a technical field and 5 years of related work experience; or a minimum of 11 years related experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years RedHat Enterprise Linux v7.x/8 Operating System, RedHat Virtualization Technology, Satellite Service and Kubernetes.
- 2 years of experience using Cloud computing with RedHat CloudForms, OpenShift, Docker, IaaS or PaaS solutions.
- 2 years of experience developing and maintaining using YAML Ansible.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities in automated deployment and configuration tools for RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to Administer/Optimize/Secure RedHat Enterprise Linux v7.x/8
- Provide technical expertise on WebSphere, ColdFusion and Apache software with configuration issues on the distributed Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities of the architecture of Platform as a Service (PaaS) infrastructure based on OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Knowledge, skills and abilities of the architecture of PaaS, IaaS, infrastructures in a "hybrid” Cloud environment,
- Knowledge, skills and abilities deploying automatically scalable systems on always available infrastructures
- Knowledge, skills and abilities using monitoring tools like Nagios and Splunk
- Knowledge of Cloud, PaaS, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code (IAC), Aws Azure, and Mysql Linux.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to manage Image repositories in support of Containers and automate Docker Application builds using industry standard tools.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to Automate the creation of Infrastructures using industry standard tools such as Knowledge, skills and abilities to deploy PaaS and IaaS solutions based on Open Source Software and Industry best practices
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues within a RHEL, PaaS, or IAAS infrastructure.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities using RedHat Quay container registry
- Prior Federal government experience.