|Reference # : ||19-01032
||Title : ||Mainframe Capacity and Performance/SAS programmer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/23/2019
| Description |
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 9 years of relevant work experience or Master's degree and 7 year of relative work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years Advanced SAS programming
- 3+ years of experience with SMF data analysis
- 3+ years of experience developing reports using reporting software skills from the following set of tools using Object oriented programming techniques: IBM Utilities, zOS, zLinux, Javabatch, Cyberfusion, SAS, JCL, MXG, CA-MICS, Visualizer, Intellimagic, SQL DB, C++, Java script, HTML
- 3+ years of experience with zSystems performance and capacity planning tools such as RMF Monitor III, , CA-MICS, Brokerage's MXG, and Intellimagic, etc.
- Microsoft productivity tools including the MS-Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting performance and response time issues including problem reporting/recording, especially for zSystems processor based applications including WebSphere and new data structures such as zSystems Flash memory and CPU specialty engines;
- 2+ years of experience with application load testing and performance analysis skills and tuning zSystems mainframes
- 6 years of experience or more understanding of Workload Manager (WLM) concepts and creating/maintaining WLM policies,
- 6 years' experience with Systems Management Facilities (SMF)
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience performing zSystems mainframe performance and capacity planning activities based on capacity planning concepts
- Experience with Coupling Facility and hardware configurations
- Experience contributing and collaborating in zSystems hardware and software test performance analysis plans;
- Statistical analysis Performance and capacity analysis analytics reporting software skills
- Familiarity with tools such as zPCR, BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimizer, Visualizer
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Excellent presentation skills