|Reference # : ||17-00047
||Title : ||Data Warehouse Developer (SQL Server)|
Des Plaines, IL
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||3 Years
||Start Date : ||10/09/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to join their team on a full time basis. An ideal candidate for the Senior Data Warehouse is a person who has a passion for delivering performance oriented ETL and Data Warehousing technology solutions as part of our client's growing Business Intelligence organization. The candidate will serve as the technical steward and platform owner of our client's Data Warehousing and ETL platforms. The ideal candidate will have a broad set of database and data warehouse development skills coupled with extensive hands-on expertise using Microsoft SSIS and SQL Server.|
- Collaborate and drive the technical design, development, and on-going support of our client's Enterprise Data Warehouse and associated ETL processes.
- Analyze, tune and optimize ETL packages, Stored Procedures & SQL scripts to ensure peak performance.
- Support the ongoing data quality and data integrity initiatives through the creation and expansion of audit, balance, and control procedures, alerts and reports.
- Occasional and limited off-hours support as required to maintain data availability.
- Serve as the team's Application DBA as required to support database deployments and performance tuning
- 1-3 years of Data Warehouse ETL Development using commercial ETL tools, preferably SSIS 2012/2014
- Expert level SQL Scripting and Stored Procedure development skills
- Comfortable working as both a collaborative team member and as a technical platform expert & owner
- Application and/or Production DBA skills, particularly with MS SQL Server, are strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills are required
- Prior experience working within an Agile environment is desired
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or MIS