|Reference # : ||17-00046
||Title : ||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/31/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team on a full time basis. This role will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in house information systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. The Senior Systems Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.|
- Lead migration efforts from Window 7 to Windows 10
- Administer and manage Windows 10 images, disk encryption, backups, patches, rollout testing, etc.
- Configure and administer firewalls, DLP, SCCM, and VPN (using OpenVPN)
- Systems support of employee laptops, virtual machines and devices.
- Operational support (troubleshooting employee and VPN connectivity issues).
- Management of user network identities (security, access control, provisioning, licensing).
- Documentation of systems inventory, passwords, and configurations.
- Support/troubleshooting of employee day to day issues (Office suite, locally installed software, CRM, SharePoint, Exchange, Lync, OneDrive).
- Ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in house information systems
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Manage System Center Configuration Management (SCCM)
- Design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot monitoring tools and solutions
- Review standards and conduct Research
- Automate systems maintenance and operational tasks
- Hands on SCCM experience
- Experience configuring Microsoft laptops, network devices and Microsoft Azure environments
- Experience engineering hardware configurations
- Experience supporting public cloud based offerings such as Microsoft Azure
- Proven experience providing end-user support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner