|Reference # : ||17-00045
||Title : ||Dev/Ops Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/05/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Cloud Architect to join their team on a full time basis. This position will be focused on multiple projects. Some of the projects include enhancing current ETL process, extending CI/CD deployment solution.|
- Providing hands On experience with modern Scripting languages for Linux/Windows platforms.
- Architecting and deploying an automated Dev/Ops capability for technology deployments. Provide infrastructure expertise with Data Processing ETL practices and management and extension.
- Provide tool insight into code deployment tool options and tradeoffs
- Provide insights into areas where optimization can be done within cloud environment
- Engineer the optimization activities
- Provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to the development team.
- Learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry.
- Hands on experience with native cloud services
- Bash Shell Scripting: At least 3 to 4 years of direct experience on a Linux platform.
- PowerShell Scripting At least 3 to 4 years of direct experience on Windows platform.
- REPL scripting language(python,ruby,nodejs) at least 1 to 2 years.
- Familiarity with GIT and common SCM coding practices.
- Experience working with a large scale cloud computing solutions.
- Exposure to CI solutions, Jenkins, Team Foundation Service, Visual Studio Online, GitHub.
- Experience with Linux(Ubuntu,RHEL) operation system.
- Common Utilities: awk, sed, tr cut od
- Measuring system resources: iostat, top, vmstat, netstat
- Access Network File System Share: smbfs, sshfs.
- Familiarity with Cloud solutions(AWS & Azure) specifically compute based resources
- Experience with AWS Code Deployment
- Advanced scripting skill in python or ruby
- Experience in data formats CSV, JSON
- Experience with Field Extraction and value translation.
- Experience with RDBMS databases(MS SQL)
- Experience with MS SQL data loads using above scripting solutions.
- Experience developing PowerShell scripts on Linux platform.
- Experience with AWS and Azure SDK(above languages listed above)
- Experience with AWS lambda
- Experience with Jenkins Ruby on Rails and .NET CI/CD Integration
- Experience with QA testing frameworks for Functional/Load testing