|Reference # : ||17-00042
||Title : ||Sr. Full Stack Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/20/2017
| Description |
At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer. This individual will be responsible for providing guidance and supporting the development, maintenance and support of the organization's web applications. This position is to lead the team of developers that provides support for the 60+ existing websites of our clients. This position will work on small to large complex projects as part of a project team. This position is part of the Information Technology Web Services team and collaborates frequently with other teams and individuals across the organization, as well as external vendors.
- Design, architect, configure, and implement solutions for web applications; Develop techniques, tools, and standards to support assigned projects; Research new functionality and/or enhancements for existing tools and processes; Perform software installation, testing, and troubleshooting; Coordinate upgrades to existing web systems; and perform system administrative duties including system performance analysis and identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for post-implementation support and system enhancements, as well as system internal quality assurance review, analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation; Work with a variety of operating units and vendors to develop, implement, and support web systems/applications; and train colleagues (e.g., knowledge transfer for IT support purposes).
- Contribute toward comprehensive quality assurance test plans to effectively test and verify systems/applications and ensure their quality and integrity; and create and maintain technical documentation in a standard and organized manner as systems are enhanced or modified.
- Generate technical specifications based on business and functional requirements; Assist in the development of project plans and participate in project requirements gathering sessions; and participate in continuous process refinement and improvement.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain website access control and authentication; website backend search/indexing; and strategies for extracting/modeling unstructured data from various sources/APIs to be used in website integrations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; 3-5 years experience
- Minimum 5 years of full lifecycle development experience including interacting with business users to implement projects
- Minimum 4 years of object oriented analysis and design experience
- Experience with web server protocols and technologies (HTTP/S and Apache)
- Experience identifying performance improvement areas and presenting recommendations, and performing rapid mock-up
- Knowledgeable in responsive web development frameworks (Foundation and Bootstrap)
- Knowledgeable in web standards (W3C, Section 508, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of business requirements, methodologies and quality standards
- Expert at troubleshooting production support issues
- Familiarity with SAM; and Regular Expressions
- Minimum 5 years of PHP development experience
- Minimum 5 years of database experience (MySQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Data Modeling, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of shell scripting and command line experience (Linux/Unix)
- Minimum 4 years of directory server experience (Open LDAP, OID Sun Directory Server, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of experience with XML technologies such as XSLT, XPath, and XQuery
- Experience developing/administering web content management systems in a virtual environment (Amazon Web Services experience a plus)
- Experience committing and merging code using GIT or similar versioning repositories
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management staff, team members, cross functional teams, user community, and vendors
- Ability to resolve issues, explain procedures, and make recommendations