|Reference # : ||17-00029
||Title : ||Product Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/23/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Product Analyst. This role is on the Product team within the Information Technology department. The Product Analyst will work closely with the Product Manager and development team to create solutions that meet the needs of our clients and Investments professionals.|
- Independently create deliverables that are easily understood, thorough, and accurate. Techniques to elicit requirements will include workshops, interviews, user stories and other methods appropriate to the development effort.
- Coordinate input from users, the development team and product management to create solution options that balance business value, usability and technical feasibility.
- Work with the product management, development, project management teams to implement, test and roll-out system enhancements.
- Identify and build trusted relationships with stakeholders. Understand their roles and tailor communication to meet their needs and proactively manage their expectations.
- Build trusted relationships with end-users by providing system support and incorporating feedback.
- Provides a user-focused approach to all ideas and decisions. Advocates for the user community through understanding of their roles, responsibilities and processes.
- You have a bachelor's degree
- Experience working in the financial industry.
- You have worked in and are passionate about collaborative environments and Agile methodology
- You have experience working with users to create products that you believe in
- You are an effective communicator
- You can make complex concepts and business problems 'simple'
- You are motivated to create great customer experiences and are empathetic about users' goals and pain points
- You have a powerful analytical skillset and can motivate others to share your vision and enthusiasm
- You are adaptable, dependable, and dedicated to your products and team
- You understand and have familiarity with application architecture, web applications, databases and other relevant technologies
- You have a passion for all things data and data visualization
- You like getting hands-on and tinkering with data and reporting tools
- Self-motivated and energized by working amongst a group of thoughtful, smart, fast-paced and successful colleagues.
- Enjoy being a part of an organization focused on excellence and will be a naturally collaborative individual who enjoys interacting with individuals at all levels.
- Be a strong team player with a proactive approach and the ability to take initiative with discretion and judgment.