|Reference # : ||16-00075
||Title : ||Senior C# .Net Software Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/20/2016
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Senior C# .Net Software developer to join their team on a full time basis. The Senior C#/.NET Software Developer will work as part of a large Agile team of Design, Development and QA addressing Re-factor, Bugs and Feature projects. This individual will be exposed to new technology, challenged and have the chance to learn as well as lead. The developer will have significant coding experience and a genuine passion for technology.|
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Modify, repair, or expand existing programs to correct errors, increase efficiency, upgrade interfaces, or improve performance: aka re-factor
- Participate in Research and Development, Proof of Concepts and evaluations of new technologies in order to better solve the problems we face.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Experience in all phases of software development
- Experience working in Agile project teams.
- Inform, mentor and train colleagues and partners
- Write and understand reasons for code in addition to participating in code reviews
- Excellent Communication, Analytical, and Development skills.
- 3-5 years of experience with C#
- Experience with LINQ/Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods Inversion of Controls and Dependency Injection Covariance/Contravariance
- Demonstrated knowledge of Design patterns, Refactoring, and Unit Testing
- Experience with Nhibernate or another ORM in a large application.
- Experience with Razor View Engine a plus
- In depth experience of the .NET page life cycle.
- Demonstrated Experience working on large-scale, enterprise web applications supporting more than 50k users.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Math or related experience