|Reference # : ||19-00001
||Title : ||Global Service Desk Manager|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/02/2019
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Global Service Center Manager to join their team on a right to hire basis. In this role the customer service manager will be responsible for overseeing the global help desk that is responsible for providing support for over 3000 end users (1500 US and 1500 international). This includes overseeing support or over 80 locations.|
- Manage and direct the daily activities of the Service Desk staff in NA including both internal and external service providers.
- Assignment and daily prioritization of incidents reported to the Service Desk; ensure all requests are handled promptly and effectively such that they meet agreed service levels. Drive improvement plans when SLAs are not being meet.
- Regularly monitors incidents, status, and speed of resolution of inquiries and problems; is proactive in devising improvements and recommending changes to systems, products, or services.
- Develop and maintain a Service Catalog based on ITIL framework.
- Produce dashboards and metrics to measure overall team performance
- Owns the desktop technology stack. Responsible for establishing gold images to standard the associate experience and reduce support effort. This includes the content of the image, hardware deployed, tools to support and processes for organizational technology refresh of the desktop.
- Improve overall service by eliminating low skill activities and focus team on L2\L3 tasks
- Manage vendor agreements for managed service providers, establishing baselines and metrics to measure performance
- Improve utilization and effectiveness of outsourced\insourced resources by standardizing and transitioning activities
- Demonstrates commitment and ingenuity in expert application of available facilities to non-standard situations, investigating complex situations, diagnosing underlying causes of difficulties, and devising solutions or workarounds to ensure that the effect on operations is minimized.
- For all requests that cannot be directly resolved, provides an effective interface at the highest level between users and service providers; ensures that priority setting and escalation procedures are applied effectively and that all complaints are responsibly and professionally resolved.
- Evaluates potential solutions, and implement in consultation with users, demonstrates all features, plans requirements, installs (including field modification) and commissions desktop systems, products and services and their upgrades, agreed field modifications, or workarounds.
- Be able to represent the team as required with the ability to travel domestically at a minimum
- Provide an interface between the end users and the internal network engineers/ server administrators
- 5-7 years of experience in the information technology field, with experience as a service delivery and service support lead
- Enterprise level experience (user base of 1,000+)
- Strong background in IT service delivery with a proven track record of ability to meet business requirements.
- Proven background in developing centralized delivery of desktop upgrades, patches and enhancements through automated packaging and other delivery methods.
- Experience in implementing technology lifecycles and refresh processes.
- Experience and commitment to customer service delivery and service level agreements.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of technical and non-technical constituents including project teams and multiple management layers.
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Technical certifications in related fields are a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the implementation and best practices approach of ITIL.