|Reference # : ||18-00129
||Title : ||Java Software Developer / Engineer (s)|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/19/2018
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking Java Software Developer / Engineer (s). This Chicago-based client is a successful consulting firm focused in application development with over 20 years of project delivery. They partner with their clients to define their development standards, tune their processes and deliver their most critical applications. You will collaboratively work with them and fill key roles within their teams.|
Qualifications / Skills Overview:
A competitive salary along with a benefits program as a part of our total compensation package. Medical, dental, vision and life start on date of hire. Benefits included are 401k, EEOP, PTO, Holidays, Cell Phone reimbursement and more!
- Java developers at all levels ranging from 2 years to 7 + years.
- Understands Agile software delivery framework and Object-Oriented design principles.
- Software quality, using tools such as source control, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Experience developing using various programming languages. Significant experience with Java is a requirement.
- Proven experience with the following Java technologies required: Java, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Excellent Java/C++ programming skills in a team environment
- Experience with EJB, JSP, J2EE, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Distributed Systems experience and solid understanding of UML
- Experience developing database concepts, client/server, distributed and internet systems architectures.
- Proven Consulting Experience: Professional Communicator, active listener, current on new development trends, creative thinker who drives results.
- BA or BS, in computer science, engineering, science or technology.