|Reference # : ||18-00019
||Title : ||Salesforce Architect / Senior developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||03/15/2018
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join our team who has the right blend of business and technical acumen with the passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include understanding the business needs and objectives and leveraging Salesforce experience to map the business requirements to an end-to-end salesforce and associated solution. The candidate will be responsible to work closely with Business stakeholders, DevOps and Architecture teams to develop the strategy, design, build, deploy and manage the Salesforce platform. This role will also have strong domain expertise across manufacturing industry and technology sectors. This role will ensure that customer service, sales and marketing needs are being met in an effective and efficient manner with innovative, cost-effective technology solutions.|
- Elicit, document, gain approval and recommend best practices on business requirements, successfully transitioning to build Salesforce Cloud solutions for departments company-wide.
- Document and share best practices used within the CRM platform. Drive for process effectiveness and consistent processes. Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for additional automation.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational functional goals.
- Define User Acceptance Criteria and support these testing activities including results documentation, defect tracking, prioritization, and process analysist related to enhancements and break/fix solutions.
- Provide CRM training for users and documentation of process and implementations.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Develop mockups and system data flow, integration diagrams
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead custom development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Experience documenting current state business process flows and making recommendations for future state improved processes/designs, and driving the solution to the future state.
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications.
- Ability to elicit and verify end user needs, document requirements with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects/tasks in a high volume, fast-paced, changing environment
- Transfers thoughts and expresses ideas effectively individually and in group settings with both technical and non – technical users.
- Ability to drive successful execution of plans
- Strong change management and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Ability to keep up to date on new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for adoption
- Salesforce Certifications is highly preferred
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce Sales and Service cloud configuration (APEX, VisualForce, ANT and Eclipse tools,Reports, Dashboards, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Security, etc.)
- Hands on Implementation experience with Salesforce Lightning, Service Cloud, Einstein Wave Analytics, Knowledge Base, and Community Cloud
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
- Ability to provide & validate detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions
- Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution
- Expert understanding of IT governance including environment management, release management, code management, and deployment methodologies
- Experience deploying single orgs and also consolidating multi-org environments down to a single org