|Reference # : ||18-00012
||Title : ||Senior PeopleSoft Programmer Analyst (Finance / Supply Chain) |
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/05/2018
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Programmer / Analyst to execute all aspects of development lifecycle for their Financials and Supply chain applications including support, enhancements, new development and implementation of delivered functionality. |
This is a full time salaried role located downtown within close walking distance from both train stations.
- Develops and documents new solutions for PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain applications including pages, interfaces, database tables, batch programs and reports.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financial Systems Modules for version 9.0 and greater. (Accounting: GL, AP, AR).
- Must have Order Management and Inventory PeopleSoft experience in a Manufacturing environemnt.
- Participates in business analysis and requirements gathering with the end user community. Comfortable working very closely with business teams and stakeholders. This is not a purely technical role as will be interacting with IT, HR, Finance, and Accouting teams.
- Serves as a key resource in system testing and debugging, ensuring that all system changes are adequately unit tested prior to turning them over to the user community that supports over 500+ users.
- Provides application support including system/batch monitoring and processing, handling user questions and queries, investigating and solving system problems, and providing on-call support services.
- Support other non-ERP related applications as appropriate
- Assist with Mentoring and Training of less experienced team members
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines
- Above average attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar
- Functional and technical knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.0, Financials, and Manufacturing, and how it applies to business. Knowledge of Order Management, Billing, Inventory, and Manufacturing.
- Experience working with PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQL, SQR, Application Engine and Crystal Report development
- Experience with interfaces and integration with PeopleSoft and financial systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in SQR, Application Engine and PeopleTools development.
- Experience writing test plans and test scripts.
- Ability to create technical analysis/design documentation required.
- Ability to support Financial Systems on call assignment.
- Knowledge of Hyperion would be a big plus