|Reference # : ||17-00074
||Title : ||Quality Engineer (Automation Test Engineer)|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/19/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Quality Engineer within Business Technology and the Enterprise Software Quality Management Department. As a member of Enterprise Software Quality Management team, QA Architect is responsible for releasing quality products efficiently and effectively to both internal and external customers.|
- Be part of a team of Agile QA/QC team members and assist building DevOps pipeline
- Bring a development mindset and understanding of automation best practices, in collaboration with Development to design, develop, and expand automation test frameworks, automated tests, integration tests, build smoke tests, test tools, and ensure full end-to-end automation from product initiation to production release
- Incrementally improve the automation tools, automated tests, and processes, while facilitating time to market for product releases short term and longer term
- Be part of a team of QA team members who are generally responsible for the following;
- Build and test programming changes for each phase of systems development prior to implementation.
- Writes test cases and expected results.
- Reviews results for conformance to requirements.
- May plan simple tests or a defined subset of a larger system test.
- May make recommendations for acceptance/rejection if requirements are not all met
- Analyzes user requests for systems changes or improvements.
- Documents functional requirements and assesses cost, feasibility and utility.
- Develops recommendation as to how, when or whether to proceed with making the changes
- Acts as the in-house guide on applications, systems and/or processes to internal clients in identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems
- Provides ongoing assistance for end users, development team, and other partner groups for a particular application, system or process
- Analyze processing procedures. Develops recommendations for improvements.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years work experience as Development/Software Development Engineer in test/Automation Engineer
- Experienced working in Agile/Iterative development methodology.
- SAFE experience is preferred
- Strong programming skills, primarily in Java.
- Experience in multiple programming language is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with Development and Application Architects to ensure testability of applications during design phase
- Experience in using the automation tools for API and UI Testing
- Experienced in agile development, DevOps methodology, and CI/CD process
- Experienced with Service Virtualization using open source or commercial tools
- Exposure to applications developed on AWS, PCF or similar platforms
- Exposure to emerging technologies Micro Services, Cloud Native development
- Major in Computer engineering or equivalent, preferred.