|Reference # : ||17-00053
||Title : ||Full Stack Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/12/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Full Stack developer to support them on a contract basis.|
- Responsible for working with multiple teams to support the development process
- Understanding product and software requirements
- Software design and design reviews
- Software development of application or system components
- Code reviews and mentoring juniors
- Unit testing of developed code
- Maintain and run tools and processes that support and automate software product release
- Encourage and follow agile development methodologies
- Experience developing .NET applications
- Experience writing XAML code to design user interface
- Experience designing WPF desktop applications using Blend for Visual Studio
- Understanding of object oriented programming (OOP) principles
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process(design, development and deployment)
- Experience in collaborating with back-end developers and users to improve the usability.
- Experience in writing functional requirement document and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in definition of front end web architecture.
- Experience developing Angular JS single page web applications.
- Effective communication skills and ability to learn new technologies
- Prompt to recommend a possible solution that is scalable
- Very effective at communicating with end users and understanding their requirements