|Reference # : ||17-00051
||Title : ||Application Project Manager|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/22/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking an Application Project Manager to work with its established team of Drupal professionals. |
- Responsible for the overall response, direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of support projects and tasks ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Manage new and exciting digital experiences for a wide array of clients.
- Create new digital experiences from start to finish.
- Work on projects ranging from new designs and builds, to product builds for established start-ups, and to continuous deployment integration of applications for enterprise clients.
- PMP Certification
- Experience in leading teams that respond to troubleshooting web application and server issues, site building, development of web applications and want to be a part of a fun, collaborative team of individuals.
- Experience working with a CMS within an agency setting
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in business administration
- Minimum of 2-5 years of BA or PM experience
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- Be a highly motivated and independent self-starter with the ability to succeed
- Experience in developing project budgets, coaching, supervision, project management, process improvement, tracking budget expenses, self-development, and performance management
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management as well as project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Understands the basics of web accessibility standards
- Knows how to apply accessibility web standards into their job role
- Having experience or certification(s) in web accessibility is a big plus
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, project management software