|Reference # : ||17-00049
||Title : ||Project Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/05/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a project manager to lead two critical projects. The first will be working with external vendors on building a custom sales tool to be used by clients end customers. The second will be migrating an existing document storage and retrieval system to a new OnBase implementation. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and project management capabilities and be able to work cross organizationally to ensure successful project delivery. The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to adapt their delivery approach to meet the needs of the project. Experience delivering using teams of employees and vendors is required.|
- Lead the management of two critical initiatives
- Develop and manage project plan for the key initiatives
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacting to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Provide key project guidance
- Manage work being done by 3rd party vendors
- 10 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution in a technology environment.
- Experience working with architecture, infrastructure, vendor management, and business leadership.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, including MS Project. Task management and agile software tools experience a plus (LeanKit, Jira, Trello, etc.).
- Strong focus on delivery.
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as MS Office Suite, MS Project, Excel, and a strong understanding of multiple SDLCs.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.