The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise. Activities include requirements reviews, design reviews, estimating work, programming to specifications and guidelines, unit testing, and daily status reporting.
Required Job Skills: * Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM * Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations * Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities * Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes * Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms. * Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C# * Create unit tests for new and existing code * Review and understand detailed business, functional and technical requirments * Debug and repair simple to complex defects * Presnt designs and code for review * Provide production support for simple to intermidiate incidents * Accurately document code, unit tests and other assigned work * Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases. * Intermediate proficiency in SSIS, Data Transformation Services, T-SQL, Redgate, stored procedure development, tuning, enterprise data modeling and schema change management.
Required Professional Competencies
· Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
· Perserverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
· Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
· Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives,
managers, and subject matter experts.
· Systems research and analysis. Ability to write and present business intelligence documentation
· Demonstrate the ability to stay current on global threats and vulnerabilities.
· Experience working with and managing third parties
· Knowledge of business requirements development and user acceptance testing.
· Maintain confidentiality and privacy
· Analytical knowledge necessary to generate reports based on available data and then make decisions based on
· Intermediary to advance knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics application
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Suites, Windows Server, and Microsoft SQL databases.
· Experience with external facing portals
· Experience with multiple authentication scenarios in CRM
· Experience with Dynamics custom actions, particularly integrating portals with CRM actions