You will take ownership of:
- Designing, developing and testing optimized SQL objects and procedures for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SSRS and SSIS development.
- Adhering to project collaboration, and source control methodologies utilizing Team Foundation Server.
- Communicating effectively with business users to identify needs, define processes and evaluate technical solutions and strategies.
- Testing and releasing with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously for clients.
- Collaborating on small-to-medium scale projects with minimal supervision.
- Creating technical documentation, including design, security and accreditation documents.
We expect you to have:
- 3 years of experience.
- Experience managing and maintaining SQL Server deployments.
- Experience working within Agile development teams
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or equivalent; a technical degree is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We'd love to see:
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow and/or Workday development
- Understanding of integration of internally developed systems with cloud-based solutions
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007-2013 development experience
- Working knowledge of Dynamics SL, customization of reports/forms
- Experience with Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity architecture and implementation