· Experience in building highly scalable and reliable Azure cloud services leveraging App Services, Service Bus, Azure SQL DB, Azure API Management and other PAAS components.
· Good understanding of web authentication and authorization methods including Oauth2 and OpenId Connect.
· Experience with Azure AD and multi-tenant applications.
· Experience with both Azure IaaS and PaaS
· Experience of PowerShell coding and execution
· General networking/network security understandings such as Address Space, CIDR notation, subnet, protocol, routing, NSG, etc.
· Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and Queues
· Good knowledge in SQL Server development including T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions.
· Proficient in Test Driven development (TDD) using tools such as Microsoft Unit Test.
· Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns