HAVE TO HAVE 3 years of firewall experience. Any resumes without 3 years of Firewall Experience listed on resume will be immediately rejected by the manager.
Information Security Systems Supervisor Job Announcement
• Will be responsible for the execution of incident handling functions as well as direct response to security incidents affecting DES.
• Propose and coordinate incident response plans
• Correlate incident data to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations that enable containment of the threats and an expeditious remediation
• Clearly document/communicate processes and findings to both technical and executive audiences
• Identify gaps and bottlenecks in remediation processes, develop metrics around and provide process improvement recommendations.
• Support security reviews/vulnerability risk assessments of network environments
• Conduct host forensics, network, forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations.
• Recognize and organize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) and indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be applied to current and future investigations.
• Conducts as needed ad-hoc incident analysis
• Provide timely detection, identification, and alerts of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities, and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities
• Periodically assess the limitations of the existing methods and tools in the hunter/responder toolset and propose enhancements.
• Leverage threat intelligence, document threats as needed and share intelligence from analysis to further enhance service quality and delivery
• Coach less experienced members of the team in threat hunting and incident response topics
What you have:
• Minimum 8+ years' experience in Information Technology
• Minimum 5+ years' experience in Information Security
• Strong research background and an analytical approach
• Analytical security certification or demonstrable equivalent experience required
• Proven experience analyzing pen test findings
• Strong vulnerability