|Reference # : ||18-01903
||Title : ||Lead Architect|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/04/2018 / 01/07/2020
| Description |
Ensure product solutions align with the business objectives and technology strategy of the company. Play an integral role in delivering new
applications. Collaborate with Business, Application Development, Systems Engineering and Security to identify and implement optimal
components in the technology stack. Coordinate with Architecture Council for Safety and Soundness of technology decisions and integration
into overall solution architecture.
Need to have:
- Real time payments experience
- ISO 20022
- Clearing house/settlement experience
- Be the technology counterpart to the PMO from an accountability point of view.
- Gain a complete understanding of the platform / solution requirements through review of written requirements and interaction with Product Owners, Business Systems Analysts and Financial Institutions, specifically within the context of Mobile Authentication.
- Facilitate the resolution of production issues by providing expert-level insight into the entire assigned solution stack.
- Provide validation on critical technology decisions by reporting Team Architects
- Interact with product teams to validate Product Requirements Document and approve features.
- Work with the various engineering disciplines to understand the capabilities of the solution environment.
- Work with Enterprise Architects and the Architecture Council / Review Board to refine and communicate a unified vision.
- Identify and articulate the technical requirements of solutions to meet project and business needs.
- Own full ownership of solution recommendation, design, implementation and results for modules assigned.
- Provide effective leadership to the Architecture team and develops and manages a highly engaged, high performance team.
- May be responsible for managing a team of Architects.
- Guide the Architects in the creation of architectural decisions and artifacts.
- Provide inputs and counsel to internal and external partners on all technology matters related to modules owned.
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Extensive experience architecting systems to authenticate consumers in a call center environment, including integration with
- mobile phones, Mobile Network Operators (MNOs), call center routing systems and CRMs.
- Minimum of 10 or more years of progressive experience in technology and architecture development with 3 or more years
- leading or managing teams.
- Ability to integrate across the organization, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and communicate effectively with a variety
- of technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Experience with distributed computing solutions, mobile consumer apps and/or financial network architecture.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.