The Brokerage Cloud Storage Engineering (CSCEng) team is responsible for the assessment, design, deployment, implementation and management of our Cloud based storage services like Box, Dropbox as well as other SaaS products such as Office 365/OneDrive for Business. The role would also entail working with clients to onboard them to the platform as well as working with multiple 3rd party vendors (MobileIron, Adallom, SkyHigh, Symantec DLP/Vontu, CASBs, etc) and internal groups (Ping Federate, LDAP Engineering, Virtualization Engineering, Secure Islands, Microsoft RMS, Desktop Engineering , Mobility engineering and many others) to deliver a strategic cloud storage platform for the firm that covers browser, desktop and iOS & Android mobile access.
This resource will provide end to end engineering (design, implement , deploy and monitor) support and direction in the implementation and support of OneDrive for Business. The project's aim is to establish a viable solution to enable sharing content (including large files) securely with internal peers using OneDrive for Business. Project includes the buildout of the OneDrive for Business Pilot & production environment and also integrating it with a provisioning / management platform utilizing Agile SDLC processes and continuous integration methods. Candidate should be well versed in Windows development with C#
The candidate is expected to be able to work across many different internal groups, vendors, clients, security & engineering groups and many technologies to deliver a product to the firm. The candidate should also be a self-starter with an ability to work in a globally dispersed team, troubleshoot and develop solutions.
· Is able to take a task and run with it
· Excellent problem solver with good communication & writing skills
· Excellent knowledge in OneDrive for Business and content migration
· Is able to track issues, resolve them, escalate to the engineering team or vendor support as needed
· Extensive experience deploying OneDrive for business
· Extensive experience deploying other SaaS cloud storage products such as SPO/o365, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
· Excellent understanding of web technologies (HTML5/CSS Framework/REST/JS Framework/JS Test Framework/Angular)
· Excellent understanding of security & internet technologies (HTTP1.1/HTTPS/TLS/DNS/Digital certificates)
· Excellent understanding of authentication technologies (SiteMinder, SAML, Windows Kerberos, OAUTH)
· Experience with Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.NET MVC , design patterns in C# and Microsoft Enterprise Library)
· Ability to develop applications and system tools to implement, deploy and manage infrastructure systems on premise and in the cloud
· Experience with Github, Jira and other continuous integration technology and SDLC agile development techniques.
· Proficient in documenting, building, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems.
· Full stack developer
· Experience with (Cloud Access Security Broker) such as Microsoft Cloud App Security, SkyHigh or similar
· Experience with Powershell
· Experience with O365 technologies (SharePoint Online, O365)
· Experience with onboarding cloud service products like SharePoint Online, DropBox, Google Apps etc.
· Experience with Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) for iOS MobileIron
· Able to do research and suggest on use of new features and implementation of that feature on the new platform.
· Experience with SQL programming with relational databases and light DB admin
· DLP , user permissions, Business Information Barrier