Python Developer + DevOps
1. Devops type of role ? Person with strong programming experience in JAVA AND ALSO Python. Perl is optional.
2. Developer who has worked on Infra side will be ideal ? he is flexible (chef or puppet other devops skills) so that they can use the skills
3. Here Devops does not only mean automation, the resource may have to contribute In custom tool development as well
Candidate must be technically strong the following areas (Unix , Networking , Network Protocols , Programing skills with Python , Perl , Shell )
· Analysis and implementation of perimeter email security and email routing solutions.
· Provide architecture assurance on messaging initiatives.
· Implementation of email security standards such as DKIM, SPF and DMARC.
· Maintain email security infrastructure, providing stability by developing tools, policies, processes and procedures for the operations teams.
· Provide a secure environment, by implementing controls to manage and mitigate risks.
· Provide consultancy services to IT Security teams.
· Develop automated metrics reporting capabilities.
· Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base
· Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
· Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations.
· Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required.
· Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices.
Qualifications Skills Required
· TLS, DNS and related standards.
· Strong Linux Sysadmin experience.
· Interpersonal Skills
· Communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
· Project Management Skills with experience on enterprise projects.
· Strong general networking background (Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancing, OSI Model, Packet trace and analysis, etc.) Skills Desired
· Knowledge of Proofpoint Messaging Security Gateways.
· Implementation experience with emerging email controls such as DMARC
· Experience within financial services industry preferred