Job Title: Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager will manage and track multiple software development and/or security infrastructure projects in a structured and efficient manner following a mature project lifecycle model [including Agile] to create value-add for the firm.
The incumbent will do the following:
* Manage all phases of varied and complex projects including project initiation and planning, requirement gathering, technical design, software development or security engineering, testing, deployment and adoption.
* Produce and maintain project documents including detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, ensuring PLC (Project Lifecycle) compliance for all project deliverables.
* Ensure communication to all stakeholders across all levels including detailed engineering and operational level communications as well as program and executive management project status, issues, and risk reporting.
* Collaborate with internal clients/colleagues including Security Engineering, Security Operations, Enterprise Infrastructure stakeholders, IT Security stakeholders and application deployment and support teams across Technology.
* Ensure project success and completion.
* Escalate as necessary to remove any roadblocks impeding success
* 10+ years of managing and delivering complex projects
* Superb communication written and oral communication skills
* Technical knowledge of one of the following security domains
* Identity Management, Authentication & Authorization, Directory Services, Encryption, Privileged Access
* Financial management of projects including experience and knowledge of conducting RFPs
* Global, virtual team management
* Proven leadership and ability to drive projects to a successful conclusion.