3 to 5 years of Business/Systems Analysis experience with at least 1-2 years in defining Integrations functional design and mapping requirements independently across multiple projects.
Skills and Technologies
• Knowledgeable in the following industry standard elicitation techniques for Integrations, including but not limited to,
Process Flows, Data Flows, Functional and Non-Functional design specifications, Acceptance testing criteria, Event Response, Use Case Scenarios and User Stories.
• Clear and concise documentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Knowledgeable in Data Analysis and Data Mapping
• Basic understanding of SQL
• Able to write pseudo code to specify data transformation needs from source to target.
• Basic understanding of messaging protocols (XML, SOAP, REST)
• Basic understanding of Integration patterns.
• Elicit, analyze and document Integration functional and non-functional design specifications for Integrations.
• Elicit, analyze and document source to target data mappings, transformations and contract agreements for Integrations.
• Analyze and define scope of existing and new functional Integrations on assigned projects as needed.
• Provide sizing and estimates for delivering Integrations functional design on assigned projects as needed.
• Act as the champion of Integrations functional design needs throughout the project by being the single point of liaison between functional and technical subject matter experts and Integrations delivery teams including Integration Solution Engineers, Integration Architects, Development and other vendor teams throughout the duration of assigned projects.
• Validate and support end to end Integrations test cases and test results to ensure the solution is thoroughly tested and delivers the required results.
• Work under the lead of Intg BA III or Intg BA IV on large complex cross functional projects to deliver Integrations functional design and mapping. Provide status of functional design deliverables to Intg BA Lead.
• Own the creation and maintenance of BA Schedule containing the detailed work breakdown structure with milestones and deliverables when assigned as the individual BA on projects. Provide status of functional design deliverables to management.