|Reference # : ||18-01282
||Title : ||Sr.Java Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/11/2018
| Description |
Client : Synechron / Transamerica
Location: Denver Colorado.
Key Skills: JAVA, JEE, Web services (REST Based), Spring, Hibernate, JSON, XML, JQuery, Java Script
- • Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and reliable software using Java and web technologies.
- • Requires object-oriented expertise.
- • Experience developing web-based application
- • Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology.
- • Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- • Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- • Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- • Must have strong communication skills and be able to know what to share with the customers.
- • Very strong experience in Java technologies.
- • Min 3~5 years - Agile Software development process experience.
- • Strong skills with Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- • Min 1-year Experience in developing REST services using Resteasy, Java Jersey or JAX-RS.
- • Experience in at least one of the following configuration management tools: PVCS, Subversion and build automation tools such as Gradle, Maven, ANT, BuildForge or similar.
- • Must have Unit Testing experience with tools like, Junit, Mockito etc.
- • Experience in at least one of the following integrated development environments: Eclipse, Idea IntelliJ, IBM RAD, or JDeveloper.
- • Prior JEE application development experience on Embedded TOMCAT, JBOSS Application Server or other similar JEE application servers.