|Reference # : ||18-01266
||Title : ||CRM Technical Systems Analyst (CRM/Salesforce/Dynamics)|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date : ||08/18/2017
| Description |
Client is seeking a CRM Technical Analyst with demonstrated experience and expert knowledge in ETL/ SSIS/T-SQL/ Visual Studio/TFS.
- 5 years of information systems design, implementation, or integration experience in analysis, programming, query design, and database development, ETL Processes and CRM solutions development
- 3 additional years of experience in the design, implementation, documentation and support of an enterprise-level applications in a complex business environment
- Advanced experience in data modeling, data management, integration, and data analysis
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, CRM SDK
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases
- Advanced proficiency in SSIS, Data Transformation Services, T-SQL, Redgate, enterprise data modeling and schema change management
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
Purpose of the Job
- This position requires the candidate to have the knowledge, experience, skills, and initiative to span multiple roles from analyst and requirements lead, to data modeler, to contributer for each of these functions.
- Leads or participates in design and requirements sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system, and act as a liaison between business stakeholders and IT teams.
- Collaborates with the development team to determine best options to meet requirements and meet reasonable deliverable dates.
- This position acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the development, testing, and implementation of business processes utilizing CRM platforms.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Review and understand detailed business, functional and technical requirments
- Translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Communicate and collaborate with Infrastructure SMEs to design enterprise solutions
- Perform data quality assessment and measurement
- Resolve data integrity issues across stakeholders
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any overtime as requested or needed to perform job responsibilities
Preferred Job Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, applied mathematics or related fields
- Knowledge of HIPAA security and privacy standards
- In depth knowledge of healthcare and health plan data structures and business processes and workflows