|Reference # : ||18-01133
||Title : ||CRM Technical Lead (Dynamics/ ETL/ Agile)|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/13/2018
| Description |
|The Technical Lead ? CRM will contribute to all aspects of development life cycle, including identification of requirements, design, coding, performance tuning, unit testing, and will collaborate with other business and technical members to delivery high quality engineered CRM solutions. The Technical Lead is responsible for building enterprise scalable and highly performant CRM solutions understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality vs. custom coding. The Technical Lead - CRM will be responsible for troubleshooting environment and coding problems, determining root cause and providing solutions to production issues. The Technical Lead will be an expert in advanced software engineering methods and techniques, CRM best practices and techniques, and a champion for improving software development practices and producing high quality software.|
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
Required Work Experience
- Architect, design, code, and lead the development of various systems and components. Must possess an understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality vs. custom coding
- Extensive experience with architecture design and development of enterprise class CRM solutions
- Collaborate with team members to review user stories and supporting requirements and translate them into a system design
- Follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models to ensure consistency
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design and development
- Stay current with industry trends and evaluate feasible solutions
- Assure the proper change management protocols are followed to maximize benefit and alleviate unnecessary disruption to the organization and customers
- With management, establish and meet short- and long-term department goals in accordance with overall company objectives and divisional strategic planning.
- Assume leadership role in initiating and completing projects related to increased efficiencies, productivity, and quality.
- Review production and operating policies to ensure that the most efficient processes are in place and determine tactical plans to improve processes and services that can be streamlined and/or improved.
- Assist production support when required
- Independently maintain and develop complex systems and programs.
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of new developments in software engineering.
- Work with Management to prepare Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for software systems
- Assist in implementing new procedures, including workflows, manuals, and training materials.
- Coordinate and develop training materials for Programmers.
- Participate in technology planning
- Participate in the project prioritization process.
- Train new staff in the use, understanding, and configuration of the files, terms, and methods used in programming.
- Guide and mentor other developers in developing quality code
- Conduct code reviews
- 2 years' experience in the industry in similar technical leadership role
- 7 years of experience in MS Dynamics, xRM framework.
- 7 years of hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include Server-Side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins
- 5 years of experience designing and developing software, integration experience in programming, query design, database development, ETL Processes and CRM solutions development
- 4 years of experience in the design, implementation and governance of systems architecture in complex applications and component-based frameworks
- 1 year of experience and background in software development and Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
Preferred Work Experience
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015/365
- 5 years of advanced technical leadership and software engineering experience in .Net,SQL and Microsoft Technologies
- 2 years In-depth hands-on experience with the KingswaySoft Microsoft Dynamics CRM SSIS Integration Toolkit.
- 2 years of experience in cloud-based system design
- Deep knowledge and experience in using and applying MVC,Java Script, JQuery,API, SOAP, WSDL, JSON, ESB, and XML based solutions.Sitecore experience is preferred.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Required Job Skills
- Microsoft Technical Certifications
- CRM Certifications
Required Professional Competencies
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on prem and cloud) including the entity model, security model, and Web services, MVC, JQuery, Java Script, Html, CSS, ReST, C#, SQL, Enterprise Integration Patterns, CI/CD, Auth 2.0, Domain Driven Development (DDD), AWS/Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS), Single sign on (SSO) /Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Agile, NOSQL, AJAX, Microsoft .NET Framework, NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow foundation.
- Extensive knowledge of architecting solutions that involve CRM customizations to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Strong knowledge of application security and securing the complete solution
- Mastery of coding design patterns and services architecture (Web Services, HTTP, REST)
- A proven track record of using technology to capitalize on business opportunities and deliver projects on time and on budget consistently.
- Must possess an understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality vs. custom coding Exposure to cloud engineering, including experience with distributed system and datacenter operations, of large online services.
- Demonstrated success in building reliable and scalable systems software.
- Proven experience in documenting business processes and creating system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Understands and resolves highly complex large scale or systems level problems. Able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot such problems utilizing team resources to coordinate solutions
- Strong leadership, partnership, collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and performance engineering practices.
- Ability to apply verbal, written and persuasive communication skills to influence others both individually and groups.
- Proficient in utilization of audio/visual tools to effectively present to groups and capable of presenting technical information to other functions or groups both inside and outside of the organization
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and development teams to ensure the architecture and design is usable, maintainable, scalable, reliable, extensible, secure, portable and functional.
- Understand, advocate and augment the standards, best practices and architectural principles that guide solution decisions, development environments, tools, and deployment procedures for the enterprise.
- Strong self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic, risk taker, innovative, and customer service oriented with a record of success.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to cope with the rapid pace and constant change associated with the industry.
- Ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with internal and external contacts.
- Extensive experience or understanding of services technologies and standards, .NET platform, and Web Service Specifications WS
- Technical expertise knowledge in: MVC, JQuery, html, CSS, XML, SItecore, Web Services, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and GRID.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure architecture and security architecture concepts.
- Strong command of database design concepts
Required Leadership Experience and Competencies
- Customer focused with strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization and across multiple technological and business functions.
- Able to teach others and explain complex concepts with clarity, educating through knowledge sharing presentations and written documents.
- Ability to be self-aware and emotionally intelligent, able to give and receive constructive feedback and continue self-development.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and lead change in the organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern architecture and design.
- Mix of creative and technical thinking with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems, practices and functional units.
- Strong knowledge of application development, infrastructure and operations.
- Ability to be approachable and develop healthy working relationships across a diverse team.
- Ability to assess a situation, make critical observations and take appropriate risks, using available information.
- Anticipate downstream technical needs and steer architectural designs to appropriately factor in considerations.
- Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions.
- Be driven for results and work effectively with management, project managers, analysts, developers, engineers, architects, system administrators, and testers to conceive, design, and deliver successful solutions.
- Able to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction including business strategy, technology strategy, technical design and implementation.
Preferred Job Skills
- Provide leadership, promote teamwork, and act collaboratively to meet objectives.
- Experience leading teams and implementing projects with both business and technical participants.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time contstraints.
- Ability to build consensus with a diverse team in an ever-changing environment.
- Expert knowledge designing highly redundant, scalable, multi-tier enterprise transaction processing systems from front end to back end.
- Experience with cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of HIPAA security and privacy standards.
- In depth knowledge of healthcare and health plan data structures and business processes and workflows.