|Reference # : ||18-00974
||Title : ||Senior Full-Stack Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/14/2018
| Description |
|Our cliient is seeking a talented Full-Stack Developer to join our software development team in designing and implementing our core product line. We are looking for well-rounded developers who have a proven track record of delivering robust, scalable enterprise applications. You would be a member of a development team, transitioning to Agile, tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product releases. The candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.|
The ideal candidate must possess all the skills mentioned below
* Develop cutting edge software through test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
* Capture the application development requirements in a feature driven environment
* Utilize programming guidelines/standards
* Partner with the Architecture team during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the solution will meet the business and technical requirements
* Transform and extract a two-tier architecture to a distributed, multi-tier service based architecture
We are specifically looking for
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field (e.g. information technology, computer systems, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
* 2+ years developing APIs primarily with REST/JSON and SOAP/XML
* Continuous integration experience, code test coverage, and source control using Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, GIT, SVN, Bamboo, Sonar/SonarQube, JCov, JaCoCo is desirable.
* Strong knowledge of SDLC
* Experience in native application development (iOS and Android) a plus
* Basic understanding of security fundamentals and user authentication using OAM/OIM, SSO, OAuth, and others
* Familiarity and experience with Agile (scrum) development process
* Strong problem-solving skills. Able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
* Able to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner; ability to gather and analyze information skillfully.
* Able to develop alternative solutions that demonstrate innovative and analytical approaches to resolutions.
* Able to work well in group problem solving situations.
* Efficient time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
* Excellent interpersonal skills; collegial, energetic, able to develop productive relationships with colleagues and consultants.