Please find the resume for PM with the mail .
Location : NYC
genpact / Brokerage
The Legal, Compliance, and Corporate Governance Technology team is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join the New York team. The successful candidate will be acting as a liaison between business clients and development team, with specific focus on developing Risk and Compliance Solutions. In this role you will be responsible for working with the stakeholders to analyze business needs, recommend an optimal solution, and author requirements documentation. In addition, you will be working with the technology team to facilitate communication of client-specific business rules, processes, requirements and requests.
· Provide business analysis coverage for the Governance, Risk and Compliance IT initiatives
· Translate high-level business requirements on multiple, complex applications into detailed functional specifications.
· Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, prioritize deliverables, recommend alternative solutions and project strategies, and engage in negotiations.
· Work as a liaison between business unit and delivery team in all phases of development from product definition to deployment
· Understand and articulate GRC technology vision and strategy, ensure that technology solution is successfully aligned with the business goals and priorities
· Define and implement operational processes
· Establish high, mid and micro level plans, and estimates for project teams
· Coordinate globally dispersed development, QA, and deployment
· Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
· At least 5-7 years of experience as Project Manager/Business Analyst
· Self starter. Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects with minimal supervision. Can manage a complex ever changing priority list and resolve conflicts to competing priorities
· Strong understanding of the Financial Services industry and content lifecycle relating to Risk, Regulatory, Audit and Knowledge Management needs.
· Relevant work experience with business requirements definition and management (end to end), structured analysis, process design, use case documentation, UML process and use case definition
· Strong analytical, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Capable of collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and Business groups, across regions, roles and able to interact effectively with all levels
· Good customer service skills. Ability to deal with difficult situations/individuals gracefully. Ability to influence decisions/ mindsets
· Strong problem solving skills. Ability to identify where focus is needed and bring clarity to business objectives, requirements and priorities.
· Technical appreciation of data warehousing, business intelligence, web and other multi-tiered, distributed applications/systems.