New York City
From Manager: I somehow feel that especially '1+ year of experience with Cucumber' and 'Testing SOAP & REST API's – e.g. understanding of rest-assured & Jackson library' were missed for past candidates. Would you mind providing the following list to your recruiting team again, please? I've made slight changes: }}
• 3+ years of Selenium experience (incl. Page-Object-Model) (required)
• 2+ years of Java EE & OOP (we look for someone to drive the innovation / development of the framework whereas a CS background would be great) (required)
• 1+ year of experience with Cucumber (required)
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins + remote test execution + parallel/threaded execution)
• Experience testing Salesforce CRM (preferred) / web-applications (required)
• Testing SOAP & REST API's – e.g. understanding of 'rest-assured' & Jackson library
• Practical work experience with Agile Methodologies (required)
• Understanding of Source Control, Branching Strategies and GitFlow (required)
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with prior experience testing CRM applications (Salesforce platform experience preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum 3-5 years experience with Automation testing.
• Experience with at least one test automation tool.
• Prior QA experience in a CRM application environment required (Salesforce preferred). API testing experience preferred.
• Experience with Selenium, TestNG,Maven and Jenkins (Required)
• Experience with Cucumber ( Preferred)
• Basic Java skills. Someone coming from strong Java background highly prefered
• Financial services experience (Preferred not required)
• Experience/working knowledge of the Agile Methodology; familiarity in creating test cases/scripts from user stories.
• Create test designs, test plans, detailed test cases and build effective test strategy to test complex CRM (salesforce) applications and system integrations.
• Document and review test plan/cases.
• Perform functional testing and document test results.
• Document, implement and maintain test scripts.
• Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution.
• Review existing functional area and recommend automation areas with plan to build and execute.
Tags: Selenium,TestNG,Maven, Jenkins,Automation, Java ( For must have search)
Tags for preferred search: Selenium,TestNG,Maven, Jenkins,Automation, Java, Cucumber, Salesforce, API Testing,Agile