|Reference # : ||18-00094
||Title : ||Sitecore Developer|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/18/2017
| Description |
Purpose of the Job
The Sitecore Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise. Activities include requirements reviews, design reviews, estimating work, programming to specifications and guidelines, unit testing, and daily status reporting. Requires individuals skilled and experienced developing Sitecore or similar technology (email campaigns) in CRM applications, preferably in Healthcare.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
Required Work Experience
- Learn area's direct flow; and how it affects surrounding systems and operational areas.
- Design, maintain, develop, and enhance Microsoft Dynamics and Sitecore systems and programs.
- Design and code basic-level systems, programs, and interfaces, using the appropriate structured programming techniques and programming languages.
- Participate in the development, review, and creation of documentation used to support associated systems.
- Create logic, system, and program flows for complex systems, including interfaces and metadata
- Write and execute unit test plans. Track and resolve any processing issues.
- Implement and maintain operational and disaster-recovery procedures.
- Participate in small to medium projects.
- Participate in the review of code and/or systems for proper design standards, content and functionality.
- Assist with development and delivery of presentations to staff and management
- Participate in all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Analyze data/files and map data from one system to another
- Adhere to established source control versioning policies and procedures
- Develop programs, time estimates and project schedules based on prioritization and business requirements.
- Use sound project management methodology and demonstrate solid time management skills.
- Monitor and create priority list(s) that are agreed to by user management
- Meet timeliness and accuracy goals
||.net and C# development experince
||Experience in computer / information technology and CRM solutions development using Sitecore
||Experience in programming, query design, and database development, and CRM solutions development
Required Job Skills
- MS Dynamics Certification
- Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
- Intermediate PC proficiency
- Intermediate proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Create unit tests for new and existing code
- Review and understand detailed business, functional and technical requirements
- Debug and repair simple to complex defects
- Presnt designs and code for review
- Provide production support for simple to intermidiate incidents
- Accurately document code, unit tests and other assigned work
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.