- Receives calls, emails, and web inquiries for end users and other external Help Desks
- Tracks and logs inquiries into a ticket management database; classifies tickets according to severity classifications
- Ensures customer contact and information is accurate on tickets
- Troubleshoots and provides solutions to frequently asked questions/requests
- Routes inquiries to appropriate teams for triage or resolution
- Updates and maintains databases
- Monitors internal customer help desk system
- Performs other duties appropriate to the assignment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
- General vendor technologies
- Customer service principles
- Personal computers and common computer software applications
- General functional characteristics and capabilities of operating systems for Windows
- Basic wireless networking functionality and capability
- Basic desktop and laptop support and troubleshooting
- Verbal and written communication
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Time management and organization
- Taking a customer-centric approach to troubleshooting
- Synthesize feedback and adjust accordingly
- Take initiative to research or seek customer feedback to improve service
- Meet strict deadlines
- Continuously participate in process improvement practices
SPECIAL SELECTION FACTOR(S):
- In-state travel may be required. May require possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver's license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver's license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12.).
- Employees may be required to use their own transportation as well as maintaining valid motor vehicle insurance and current Arizona vehicle registration; however, mileage will be reimbursed.
- Associate's degree
- Three to five (3-5) years experience at a help desk in tier 1 or tier 2 support
- Employment is contingent on the selected applicant passing a background investigation.
- Applicants for this position shall be subject to a search of the DCS Central Registry.
- Applicants for this position will be required secure and maintain an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.