Location: Livingston NJ
Position: DQ (Data Quality) Consultant.
Rate: 65 $ P/H
Type: CTH ? 6 months
JD: The senior business analyst and data SME plays a critical role in the requirement analysis, data profiling, data analysis, statistical outlier analysis and data aggregation for this key initiative. The candidate acts as a senior business process analyst, data analyst, implementation support resource and subject matter advisor, engaging a diverse set of business and technology groups. This person must be able to work with the risk stakeholders to review the current state of the current local reporting requirements and propose a global solution. The roles require a strong background in Data, CCAR and regulatory reporting, analytics and data analysis. The role also requires in-depth knowledge of the diverse data and business practices of banking globally and impact of the localized practices on the global reporting requirements.
Qualifications - Knowledge/Experience
· 7 -10 years' experience
· Data management experience in CCAR, Y9C and Liquidity.
· Must be a strong business requirements and data analyst. Expertize in data analysis SQL and excel is mandatory.
· Experience working with global and diverse banking products/data
· Direct experience in data analysis, requirements resolution, documentation and validation is a must
· Experience working on global projects with stakeholders located around the globe is a must
· Experience working on projects encompassing both IT systems and business process change a must
· BS or equivalent degree
· Elicit, analyze and validate requirements through various techniques (data analysis, process analysis, prototyping, use cases, business rules definition, etc).
· Specific experience with Y9C, 2052A, FR 14A/Q/M from a data quality perspective is desired
· Review the data attributes mapping to multiple source systems
· Liaise between client, multiple technology teams and country business teams to review the Basel statistical outliers and the global aggregation rules
· Propose solutions for global implementation of various locally implemented Basel aggregation rules.
· Create the requirements and work with development team for the implementation
· Continuously improve subject matter expertise in the business areas being supported, sufficient to become a trusted advisor to the business stakeholders
· Identify, communicate and resolve issues and risks as they arise anywhere in the end to end process
· Define data quality remediation roadmap
· Understand overlap between data sources received from Regulatory & Management Reporting
· Gather data demands & work with team to create target records, document requirements along with SLAs.
· Work with development team, do testing phase with consumer to meet their requirements.
· Ability to bring data tracks together as there is an overlap with the data & requirements
· Consumers include treasury team, CCAR schedule preparers, Finance controllership
Qualifications ? Skills
· Must have extremely strong listening, requirements elicitation, analysis and problem solving skills
· Must have extremely strong interpersonal skills ? collaboration across multiple business and technology functions, relationship building and consensus building are a must
· Must have extremely strong documentation and oral communications skills
· Must be a self-starter and work productively with minimal direction
· Must learn quickly and produce under pressure and tight deadlines
· Must be able to demonstrate functional and business knowledge regarding prior projects
· Must have strong Visio, PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Access knowledge