Candidates must be local and able to convert so no Visa candidates. Let me know if you have any questions. I need Mid level Salesforce Developers and also 1 senior level Saleforce Developer/Lead.
Please provide the C2C rate for each submit as I do not have a set rate right now.
Updated Notes on the role.
They are looking for a heavy coder with preferably a .Net or Java Developer background that has worked their way up to Salesforce Developer. They have to have experience with Informatica and Automated Integration.
They are creating a new automated process using SalesForce and SAP that will eventually go enterprise wide. If we are able to fill these roles there will many more forthcoming. Currently the team is in production support mode but they hope to create a COE Platform that will be used enterprise wide.
Project Overview: Home Entertainment IT has an automated process through the SF platform that physically ships and distributes DVD's and movies to the physical locations of all the Wal-Marts, Best Buy's & Targets across the country; it is a $700-$1Billion dollar business annually in sales. The platform was installed and implemented by Price Waterhouse Coopers and NBC now maintains the upkeep and operation.
Day To Day: This role will help lead Production support for the tool. They use the JIRA Ticketing system and expectation level is troubleshoot and resolve 12 Tickets per week. The team lead will be expected to be the liaison between the development team and the business. This person will be technical enough to review and debug code as well as possess the soft skills to work with business team to produce requirements and help customize new drop downs in the CRM menu as well as create business solutions.
• Terradata – (Current Data Warehouse)
• EAI Middle Layer includes:
o Idocs (Nice to have)
• Apex Visual Force
• Salesforce Administration
This team lead will be working closely with the PWC implementation team. So if they have previous Big 4 consulting experience or have collaborated in the past with them that would be a huge +
Salesforce Administration Primary, 200 or 400 Series (NEEDS TO BE UP TO DATE)
Salesforce Developer, (Apex) Needs to be up to date.
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred
• 6+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
• 4-6 years experience in Salesforce configuration
• Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
• Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams
• Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
• Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite and Force.com platform
• Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validations rules, Process Builder, and security controls
• Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and provide detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
• Experience in documenting business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
• Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes