|Reference # : ||17-01675
||Title : ||Business analyst/Technical Analyst|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/10/2017
| Description |
|Client: Co Bank|
Yrs of exp: 8-10 yrs
Rate: 60 $ P/H
Position: Business Analyst / Technical Analyst
- Analyze, Develop and Revise Existing Business intelligence reports logic and documentation as necessary in consultation with IT and Business SMEs
- Create or update detailed functional requirement and non-functional requirement documentations and receive sign off from Business and IT as necessary
- Assists in formulating and defining scope, objectives, plan and developing detailed systems specifications
- Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, key performance indicators for business areas
- May support development of test scripts and participate in functional testing.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in SQL Script writing and MS office – Word, Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge of Business intelligence reporting tool like Cognos, Tableau or SSRS
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts – relational and star schema, fact/dimensions
- Experience working in Lending& Leasing domain – Originations, payments, loan approval process
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 8+ years experience required.
Need to close by next week.