|Reference # : ||19-45097
||Title : ||WCS Administrator|
San Diego, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/05/2019
| Description |
The incumbent must be able to perform WCS Administrator's duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- 8 or more years progressively responsible professional experience in function or 5 years' experience in highly specialized function
- Determines and develops technical approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications
- Ensures success of enterprise-level application rollouts including but not limited to IBM WCS, IBM WAS, Client, Sterling OMS, Adobe AEM, and IBM ODM
- Evaluates existing or proposed systems for the business, and devises computer systems and related procedures to solve the business need
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, system and application administration, application deployments, configuration management, and system and application monitoring
- Oversees the team that analyzes, develops, installs, tests and modifies complex enterprise-wide applications using high level languages such as Java, PERL, Python, and SQL
- Coordinates third-party relationship with outsourced team and vendors for applications and troubleshoots problems with department users and administrators
- Responsible for quality assurance review of assigned projects and the evaluation and documentation of team procedures.