|Reference # : ||17-00730
||Title : ||IT Database Arquitecture|
Rio Piedras, PR
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||8 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/21/2017 / 02/28/2018
| Description |
- Database Architect Skills and Qualifications: Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Teamwork, Technical Zeal, Project Management, Presenting Technical Information, Training , Operating Systems
- Computer Programming Skills: Jet and Time X Tender highly sought after; SQL, SSIS, DQM, Informatica, MS SQL DB, Oracle DB, Toad, OLTP and OLAP design
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Prepares users by conducting training.
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.