A Company in Newark, CA is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our Client's team.
• Performs repair and maintenance duties on production equipment and on facilities.
• Responds to emergency breakdowns immediately
• Performs preventive maintenance
• Handles work orders, records work orders on log
• Maintains equipment history file
• Maintains spare parts inventory and list
• Supports operations/production as needed
• Maintains all calibration for equipment and tools
• Log out Tag out Audits
• Maintains Five S program
• Knowledge of hand tools
• Familiarity with the repair and maintenance of production equipment
• Familiar with the operation of material handling/moving equipment (forklift, scissor lift, misc. lifts)
Experience with stamping and coating machines and electrical maintenance a plus
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
*Exposure to gases, dust, fumes, odors, heat, moving parts, electricity etc.
*Work in this occupation involves standing more than one-third of the time. Lift up to 50 lbs.
*Working at heights.
Job Type: Full-time
· Maintenance Mechanic: 3 years