|Reference # : ||17-00636
||Title : ||Lead Systems Engineer-Messaging|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||06/15/2017
| Description |
RCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Professional Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define, implement, and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks.
Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
RCM Technologies has an immediate need for Lead Systems Engineeer-Messaging
This position is located in Northern Virginia, travel to DC when needed.
This position will lead the Messaging team for this program. The duties of this position include managing and maintaining Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, and ProofPoint on Windows based virtual/physical servers. Experience in engineering, operating and maintaining Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, MaaS360, and ProofPoint on Windows based networks is required to support all e-mail communication systems. The position will include providing messaging administration support utilizing the ServiceNow ticketing and change management application.
Duties also include providing support for spam, malicious emails, and IPLock settings, Support in interfacing with current messaging archiving (Symantec E-vault) and administer server support for Exchange servers as needed.
The candidate will also work closely with network, application, and middleware teams to support Windows based product installations, customizations, and deployments. The candidate will provide Windows support including software updates and upgrades, backup and recovery, performance management and capacity planning for the Windows environment. Experience in technology upgrades (hardware and software) is required.
The work will be performed out of the client's facilities in Arlington, VA and Washington DC.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
Position requires 5+ years of experience with the following:
Position requires 2 -3 years of experience with the following:
- Experience working with virtual infrastructure (i.e. VMWare) required.
- Managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Maintain current messaging systems to include maintenance of current messaging systems in Google Apps and GMAIL systems
- Manage and maintain Microsoft enterprise services such as Active Directory, Windows Servers and additional messaging products (Good Messaging, Maas360, Mail Security Appliances - IronPort, ProofPoint, VMware Technologies and current Google Apps products)
- Managing and maintaining Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, MaaS360, ProofPoint on Windows based virtual/physical servers.
- Recommend cost efficiencies where possible and adhere to chosen Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Support client in interfacing with current messaging archiving (Symantec E-vault)
- Building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in multi-tenant enterprise environments
- Experience with Enterprise Backup software (NetBackup, BackupExec)
- Experience with large scale datacenter operations
Experience migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
- Experience utilizing Powershell to automate common functions
- Experience with NTP Quota File Sentinel and Quota File Reporter
To be considered for work, A CANDIDATE MUST BE EITHER A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT ALIEN
|Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
|Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
|ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills