|Reference # : ||17-00635
||Title : ||Service Technician|
Falls Church, VA
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date : ||06/19/2017
| Description |
RCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Professional Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define, implement, and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks.
Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
RCM Technologies has an immediate need for A Service Technician.
Our client is looking for a Service Technician to join a Security Solutions team. The position is located in Northern Virginia.
This is a contract to HIRE opportunity.
The Service Technician will test, troubleshoot and repair all aspects of security systems including Fire Alarms, access control, CCTV, and video systems at customer sites.
In order to be qualified for this opportunity candidates must be able to provide relevant references, pass a drug and background screen and have a clean driving record.
- Service and repair, Test and Inspect Fire Alarm Systems, security components and CCTV.
- Interface with customers to insure their complete confidence in the Security Solutions System.
- Verify completed work is documented accurately and consult with manager to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain company-owned vehicles, tools, equipment and individual tool issue.
- Two years of experience in the alarm, access control, CCTV and Networking.
- Demonstrated ability to accept responsibility and carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of building codes pertaining to construction, fire and electrical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Networking, Computers, Fire Alarm systems, Access Controls and CCTV.
- Thorough knowledge installation techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of electronic testing equipment, hand and power tools.
- Proficient with MS Windows 7, MS Word & MS Excel